1. IntroductionBy using tweetcopilot.com you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, these term and conditions.
2. Agreement to Terms and ConditionsThis Agreement takes effect on the date on which you first use the tweetcopilot.com application.
3. License DurationThis license is perpetual, with the exception of you breaking any part of this license, in which case you lose all rights under the license.
5. DisclaimerIt is not warranted that tweetcopilot.com will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free. All express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law are excluded and expressly disclaimed. This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Warranties and Limitation of Liabilitytweetcopilot.com does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to the quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the software. tweetcopilot.com shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused tweetcopilot.com's negligence or the negligence of its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of any goods or services by tweetcopilot.com. tweetcopilot.com shall not be liable or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control. Notwithstanding contrary clauses in this Agreement, in the event tweetcopilot.com are deemed liable to you for breach of this Agreement, you agree that tweetcopilot.com's liability is limited to the amount actually paid by you for your services or software, which amount calculated in reliance upon this clause. You hereby release tweetcopilot.com from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
7. Third Party ServicesBy using our sources, you agree to the Twitter Terms of Service.